In the run-up to Winter I am hosting a KONTESSA handbag and scarf combo giveaway that you can see above. The ultimate goal of which is to demonstrate that even photographs taken with your phone can still have a value as an art. Want to take part? Please read the rules attentively and follow carefully.
1. Go for a walk and take your phone that you can't go without a single day. Start looking at the usual things in your city with new eyes. Think about what in your city you would like to share with the rest of the world. Think about the shot carefully, compose it in your mind and "release the shutter". Don't cheat! All photographs must be taken only with your phone. You can't use your DSLR or any other device to take photo and then drop it on your phone.
2. Once you've done this go to my Instagram profile @naomichaya and follow unless you are already following. After that, tag your shot with a hashtag #naomichayagiveaway and comment it with your e-mail through which you will be contacted in case you win.
3. Tell about this giveaway on your Instagram, blog, facebook, twitter etc. - the more the better. Once you've done this, post the links where you've shared in comments to this post.
4. Once I have checked that you followed all the rules above, I will give an index number to each photograph that is tagged with #naomichayagiveaway hashtag. The more places you share this giveaway on, the more photos you can post to the contest, thus increase your chances to win. Each person can share as much photos as many places they have shared this giveaway information on.
5. On 10th of October using these numbers and via random.org I will announce the happy winner of the giveaway.
Quite simple for the beauties like these isn't it? Go ahead, let's show what art means :)
Also, below are some of my own shots as an addition.
1. Sneak peak of the parka I was happy to become an owner of last week.
2. The outfit with it the following day.
1. Autumn has fully come to the city. Nevertheless it was so warm the day this shot was taken, I genuinely wrote I wished it lasted right until the next summer.
2. A little preview of one of the outfits you have already seen on Somebody from Somewhere.
1. One of my favourite ways to spend my evenings is to go the bookstores really late in the night. I do this quite often.
2. An invitation to the CHAPURIN fashion show.
1. I am not a morning person as it is, and I never have breakfasts either. What you can see above may look like a breakfast, yet it is more of a lunchtime on a Saturday afternoon, even though for me it was still a breakfast. Sorry for the jumble :)
2. My idea of a perfect evening - chocolate and something interesting to read.
1. One of the places I like to spend my weekend evenings in Moscow, with a warm cup of hot chocolate and a book to read, is "I love cake". Well if you don't, you will once you've visited this cafe.
2. The pancakes served in "I love cake". The first time I ate this goodness, I seriously thought my mission in this world was accomplished.
1. Another midnight bookhunting.
Good Luck to everyone who takes part in the giveaway!